Dr. Erin Sweeney is dedicated to serving her patients with clinical proficiency and utmost integrity. Dr. Erin is fully trained in and provides her patients the full scope of general dentistry services including removable dentures, root canal therapy, dental implants, and oral surgery. She has a special interest in facial esthetics, having completed specialty courses in using injectables to relieve clenching, grinding and TMJ pain, and improving appearance. Her patients appreciate her skill, gentleness and good listening skills. She loves her Buffalo Bills, and is an avid music fan, who can be heard daily throughout the office singing along to the radio.
“Of all the pleasures in life, my favorite is making patients feel at ease and comfortable enough in my chair to laugh, and seeing their genuine smiles”- Dr. Erin Sweeney
- Doctor of Dental Surgery- SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Post-doctoral training- Advanced Education in General Dentistry- SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Invisalign Certified Provider
- Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Therapy Techniques for Healthcare Professionals- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Advanced Dermal Filler Training for Healthcare Professionals- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin Training for Healthcare Professionals- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- 8th District Dental Society- New Dentist Chairperson
What Our Patients Say:
I am not a very good dental patient so having to get a filling today made very anxious. Dr. Sweeney and her team made me feel comfortable. My filling was done before I knew it. Dr. Sweeney’s technique and tools were something I had never experienced. If I could give 10 stars to this specific Dentist and her team, I would do it without hesitation.
What a wonderful experience. I was treated with honesty and respect. Everyone in that office is very people orientated. They want to know you. They take the utmost care treating you. Thank you.