Implants are an integral part of modern dentistry and may be the best option when you are missing a single tooth or many teeth.
A dental implant mimics nature: like a natural root, it is firmly anchored in the jaw and holds the tooth in place. The implant is a small part made of titanium or titanium zirconium alloy-materials generally well-tolerated by the human body. Also, titanium has been shown to bond well with the human bone
Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are designed to be a reliable, stable, and natural-looking restorative solution
- Implants transmit chewing forces to the jaw bones, helping to maintain the bone. Dental implant treatment may help prevent gradual bone loss by replacing the natural tooth root.
- With dental implants, palatal plates required with conventional dentures are not necessary. Patients can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.
- Winning Smiles uses only the highest quality implant system. The BioHorizons Dental Implant System is scientifically based and one of the most commonly used systems. All dental implants available on the market are not created equal. Additionally, BioHorizons implants come with a lifetime guarantee.
The initial costs of implant treatment vary depending on several factors:
- How many implants are needed
- If additional surgical procedures are required
- The costs of the surgery, lab work, and the prosthesis
- The dentists and dental technicians fees
Dental implants are often associated with a greater initial investment, but they may offer a more economical solution in the long term. To learn more about how dental implants could help improve your quality-of-life and to devise a plan that works within your budget, please call 716-332-2444 to set up a consultation with a doctor from our adult dentistry team.
After approximately one week, the stitches are removed. The healing phase will last between six weeks and a few months, depending on many health factors. During this time, diligent oral hygiene is vital to the healing stage of the treatment. Once integrated, the implant can accept a tooth replacement restoration.
A Strong and Natural Final Restoration
A Beautiful Smile with Modern Dental Restorations
- To feel confident with tooth replacement, it is important to obtain natural-looking and customized dental prosthetics. Thanks to computer-aided, high-techprocesses, it is possible to use innovative materials to create modern, esthetic dental restorations (for example, crowns and bridges).
- The dental restoration is designed on the computer.
- The data is transferred to the milling center.
- The dental restoration is manufactured using CADCAM technology